Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thing 17: Podcasts

I explored Podcasts.com, YahooPodcast and Educational Podcast Directory. I was trying to find the one that would allow me access the easiest. I ended up joining Podcasts.com since they boast the largest collection. I think this is great for those who are audiotory or have a visual impairment. I am a visual learner and tend to tune out that which is spoken and goes on and on. I tried searching the ones that dealt with children's books. I found a multitude of book talks. We subscribe to teachingbooks.net and I find that a much better presentation on author talks since it is a collection of videos. At this time I am not inspired to create my own.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, teachingbooks.net has great author interviews and book talks. I would like to use podcasts on my teacher web site as audio newsletters.

    ReplyDelete